If you want to please your guests with a delicious snack, cook scampi shrimps and serve them on crispy garlic toasts. It looks very elegant, cooks quickly, and the taste will not leave anyone indifferent. Shrimp stewed in a sauce of butter, garlic, white wine and lemon juice. Three minutes – and you’re done! Do not over shrimp on fire to keep them tender. Before serving, sprinkle with fresh herbs and add slices of lemon so that everyone can optionally sprinkle their portion.
Calories 578, total fat 22 g. saturated fats 7 g. squirrels 38 g. carbohydrates 44 g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol 299 mg., sodium 963 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 25 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.6 kg large shrimp, cleaned of shells and intestinal veins, do not remove the tails
- 3 tbsp. l extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. l unsalted butter
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 8 slices of bread (with crust) 1 cm thick.
- 3/4 Art. dry white wine or lightly salted chicken stock
- Grated zest and juice of half a lemon + slices of lemon for serving
- 1/3 Art. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 Art. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven in grill mode.
- In a large frying pan, suitable for the oven, over medium heat, heat olive oil and 2 tbsp. l butter. Add garlic, 0.5 tsp. salt and flakes of red pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes; remove from heat. Lubricate both sides of the bread slices with the garlic mixture and place on a baking sheet. Toast the bread for about 1 minute on each side. Arrange the toasts on four plates.
- Place the pan with the remaining garlic mixture on a high heat. Add shrimp and mix, then add wine, lemon zest and juice. Transfer the pan to the oven and fry in grill mode until the shrimp is pink, about 3 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Return the pan to a high heat and cook the remaining liquid until it is slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Add parsley and chives. Stir in the remaining 1 tbsp. l butter and cook another 1-2 minutes; pour shrimp sauce. Serve with lemon wedges