These festive muffins with wonderful taste and aroma of the famous cinnabon cinnamon rolls are tailored to your keto diet plan so you don’t deny yourself the pleasure. Muffins are made from almond and flax flour with coconut. Instead of sugar, the sweetener is erythritol. Pour the dough into muffin tins, sprinkle with a mixture of erythritol, walnuts and cinnamon and bake until cooked. When the muffins have completely cooled, sprinkle them with the traditional glaze of cinnabon buns – a sweet mixture of cream cheese and cream.
Time: 1 hour. 30 minutes.
Amount: 12 cupcakes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1.5 tbsp. almond flour
- 1/3 Art. flax flour
- 2 tbsp. l toasted coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 2.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 0.5 tbsp. confectionery erythritis (see Note)
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 0.5 tbsp. low-fat cream (10%), room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 Art. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. l granular erythritis
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 60 gr cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. l fat cream
- 2 tsp confectionery erythritis
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Lay out paper inserts in a metal mold into 12 cupcakes.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix almond flour, flaxseed, coconut, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and 1.5 tsp. cinnamon.
- In a separate large bowl, beat coconut oil with confectionery erythritol. Add eggs one at a time, whipping, after each addition. Stir in the cream and add the vanilla extract. Add the dry mixture to the batter and knead the batter.
- Spread the dough with a spoon in paper tins (fill each a little more than three quarters). Combine walnuts, granular erythritol and the remaining 1 tsp in a small bowl. cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the dough in paper molds.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean, 25-30 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool slightly, and then transfer them to a wire rack mounted on a baking sheet to allow them to cool completely.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
Combine the cream cheese, cream, and confectionery erythritol in a small microwave bowl and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds to make the mixture more fluid. Sprinkle icing muffins and serve.
Erythritol is a sugar substitute found in most health food stores or online stores.