Recipe Author – Judi Stowell – culinary writer, fashion designer
Make these chicken wings in sticky honey glaze with spicy sauce of siraca for your home party, and your friends will remember this treat for a long time to come. Unlike most of these recipes, these wings are not fried, but baked in the oven, and they will take you only a couple of spoons of a mixture of vegetable and butter. Bake the cut wings with salt, black pepper and granulated garlic, and when you get out of the oven, immediately mix with honey-hot sauce, evenly covering each piece. Serve wings with dime slices to sprinkle with aromatic juice.
Time: 1 hour.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 kg. joints of chicken wings, cut out the tips
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil + optional to grease
- 2 tbsp. l unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 5 tbsp. l unsalted butter
- 1/3 Art. honey + extra to sprinkle
- 1/4 Art. siracha sauce (asian chili sauce)
- 1 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Lubricate a large baking sheet with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Dry the chicken wings with paper towels and place them in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil, melted butter, granulated garlic, 1 tsp. salt and 0.5 tsp black pepper. Pour the mixture onto the wings and mix well to evenly coat them. Spread the wings on the prepared baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake the wings until golden brown, 45-55 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add honey, siraca sauce, soy sauce and lime juice and mix until the mixture begins to boil gently. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Gently transfer the wings from the pan to a large bowl. Pour the hot sauce onto the wings and mix gently to evenly coat them. Transfer the wings to a serving dish and sprinkle with honey; serve with lime wedges.