This simple soup is made from canned and semi-finished products and turns into an amazing Italian dish, which you can pamper your loved ones for lunch without much hassle. The soup is cooked on the basis of frozen tortellini with cheese, frozen spinach and canned stewed tomatoes. Mix everything in a pan in the purchased broth, and after 10 minutes the soup is ready. Garlic and dried basil will give it a rich taste, which are perfectly combined with a tomato base and fill your home with aromas of Mediterranean cuisine. A tasty and healthy dish that will help out when there is no way to go for fresh products.
Time: 15 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 6 tbsp. lightly salted chicken stock
- 1 pack (250 gr.) Tortellini pasta with cheese
- 1 pack (250 gr.) Frozen chopped spinach, thaw and squeeze water
- 1 – 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 can (400 gr.) Canned Italian stewed tomatoes
- Dried basil to taste
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the broth to a boil. Add tortellini and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach, garlic, tomatoes and dried basil. Salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil again and cook another 2-3 minutes. Serve the soup hot with grated parmesan.