To prepare this soup, separately boiled chicken and rice separately with carrots, tomatoes and tomato paste. Then the chicken is chopped into pieces, and the rice mixture is beaten in a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained, and these two components are mixed in the chicken broth along with fat cream, green peas, slices of tomatoes and herbs. The soup is very creamy and smooth, with pleasant slices of vegetables and chicken. If the soup seems too thick, add a little water. Sprinkle it with lemon juice to make the taste brighter, and enjoy.
Calories 427, total fat eleven g. saturated fats 6 g. squirrels 44 g. carbohydrates 38 g. cellulose 6 g. cholesterol 134 mg., sodium 744 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 35 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.6 kg boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. lightly salted chicken stock
- 3 stalks of celery, cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- 5 carrots, cut into pieces of 1 cm.
- 0.5 tbsp. white rice
- 1 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. frozen green peas
- 1/3 Art. fat cream
- 0.5 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix chicken broth, celery and almost all carrots in a large saucepan, putting aside 0.5 tbsp. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to moderately weak and add chicken, 3/4 tsp. salt and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer at low boil, stirring once, until chicken is cooked, for about 18 minutes. Put the chicken on a cutting board, let it cool slightly. Set aside the broth.
- Meanwhile, mix 4 tbsp in another pan. water, rice, tomato paste, 1 finely chopped tomato and the remaining 0.5 tbsp. chopped carrots. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a minimum; cook, covered, until rice and carrots are tender, 15 minutes.
- Beat everything in a blender until smooth; stir in the pan with the broth. Add green peas, heavy cream and the remaining 2 sliced tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Grind the chicken with two forks and return it to the soup. Add parsley and lemon juice; dilute with water if necessary. Salt and pepper to taste.