To make this Asian noodle, you will need a large frying pan with straight high walls that can hold four servings of ramen. All ingredients, except topping, are immediately mixed in a pan, and a few minutes later, when the broth boils, your dinner is ready. Wheat noodles go well with hot Korean kimchi cabbage, corn grains, pieces of grilled chicken, spinach, and all this in a warming broth. Pour the ramen into deep bowls and serve, sprinkled with green onions and seaweed chips.
Time: 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 tbsp. lightly salted chicken stock
- 3 packs of instant noodles (no seasoning bags needed)
- 150 gr. small spinach (about 4 tablespoons)
- 2 tbsp. grilled chicken leftovers
- 2 tbsp. kimchi
- 1.5 tbsp. frozen corn
- 2 tbsp. l lightly salted soy sauce
- 3 green onion feathers
- 4 seaweed chip plates
- In a large frying pan with straight walls, mix chicken stock, 1 tbsp. water, noodles, spinach, grilled chicken, kimchi, corn and soy sauce. Cover and over high heat, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil, about 6 minutes; cook for 1 minute.
- In the meantime, chop the green onions and smash the seaweed chips into one-bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the hot noodles into four plates and sprinkle with green onions and seaweed.