European cuisine |
What is neither fish nor fowl, and much tastier? That’s right — the tuna! This saltwater fish is valued for its delicate and pleasant meat taste, the absence of a characteristic “fish” smell, elegant red and a huge number of unique beneficial properties. We offer you the recipe of tuna original marinade with roasted vegetables — delicious, easy and nutritious spring meal.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Tuna steak — 1 PC.
- Soy sauce — 20 oz.
- Sesame oil — 10 gr.
- Fresh ginger — 5 grams.
- Eggplant — 1 PC.
- Zucchini — 1 PC.
- Sweet pepper — 2 PCs.
- Young garlic — 1 clove.
- Salt and ground black pepper — to taste
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp
- Coriander — 2-3 sprigs
- Sesame seeds — 3 oz.
- Red onion — to taste
1. To prepare the marinade for the tuna: mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and worn on a fine grater fresh ginger. To shift the tuna steak in a plastic container, pour the marinade, close the lid, shake gently and leave to marinate at room temperature.
2. Wash the vegetables and dry on paper towel. Eggplant and zucchini cut into slices thickness 10 mm, cleaning from the skin. Pepper clean from seeds and cut into square slices. Garlic finely chop. All the chopped vegetables to shift in a deep bowl, season with salt and pepper, add olive oil and mix thoroughly so that the butter and spices spread evenly.
3. Form or baking tray lay a foil, to pass on the veggies and evenly distribute them over the surface. Take another piece of foil to cover the vegetables on top.
4. Bake the vegetables for 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees, then uncover the foil and brown the convection mode for 10-15 minutes. You need to monitor carefully that the vegetables do not burn and do not become too soft. Final cooking time depends on the oven and the vegetables.
5. At a time when the vegetables in the oven is already convection and Rouge on, put it on the stove a non-stick pan and heat well her. To determine the optimum temperature recommended to use a frying pan with temperature sensors, for example Fissler SensoRed. When the pan is hot enough, spread it on the tuna steak and fry for 20 seconds on each side. Inside the tuna should only be warm, but not fry until fully cooked, otherwise the meat will become tough and dry.
7. Assemble the dish. Spread on pre-warmed plate of roasted vegetables, they put a few cubes of tuna. Decorate the dish with a few thin rings of sweet red onion, leaves of cilantro and sprinkle top with sesame seeds.