Spicy appetizer of soy asparagus
Soy asparagus is a great product for meatless dishes, besides, the product is low fat, pretty high protein and almost no cholesterol. Therefore, soy asparagus recommended diet for those watching their weight or wants to lose weight ahead of the summer season. Today we will share with you the recipe of delicious tapas from soy asparagus, greens and vegetables.
- dried soy asparagus — 250 g;
- garlic — 5 Zubkov;
- carrot — 1 PC. medium size;
- rice vinegar — 1 tbsp;
- refined canola oil — 6 tbsp;
- soy sauce light 3 tbsp;
- sugar — 1½ tsp;
- lettuce leaves — 2-3 PCs.;
- tomatoes — 2-3 pieces;
- cucumber — 1 PC.;
- red pepper powder;
- ground black pepper;
- sea salt.
For cooking you will need: a grater for carrots, knife “nakiri’s” for cutting a container for marinating, bowls for ingredients, a colander, mill for salt, a bowl for serving.
Soy asparagus before cooking should be soaked. In a separate container, soak in cold water, soybean asparagus for 15-24 hours. Soaked asparagus recline in a colander to drain, cut into strips 5-7 see
To prepare the marinade: garlic peel and chop with a knife “nakiri’s” (shop PosudaMart ready to offer you a wide selection of knives “nakiri’s” from leading manufacturers), the blade of the knife to crush the chopped garlic until the juice. In a separate bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, sugar, salt (sea salt add crushed using a grinder), rice vinegar and vegetable oil.
Carrots wash, peel, grate into thin strips on a grater. Place the asparagus in a container for marinating, add the carrots, pour over the marinade, season with red and black pepper to taste, mix well. To put pickled asparagus in the fridge for a few hours.
Tomatoes and cucumbers wash, wipe with paper towels. Lettuce and greens should be washed, dried. Tomatoes cut into slices, cucumber cut into slices. In serving dish put the lettuce, they put a serving of soy asparagus with the carrots, add the vegetables and chopped herbs, season with a little pepper and salt, serve.
- This spicy appetizer is excellent appetite, it is used as a aperitif before the main course.
- Instead of a knife “nakiri’s” you can use an ordinary chef, but a Japanese knife for slicing to work with vegetables, herbs, garlic much easier.
- Pickled asparagus need a couple of hours to remove from the fridge and stir, pouring the flowing-down capacity of marinade. The operation again.