European cuisine |
Scallops on a bed of eggplant
In one dish combine seafood, vegetables, mushrooms and fruit, so it turned out amazingly delicious? Easy if you use our recipe! Prepare a very delicate and unusual dish – scallops on a bed of eggplant with pear and mushroom sauce, and you’ll pass for a good cook with excellent taste.
- Sea scallops (size 10/20) — 4 PCs.
- White mushrooms — 60 g.
- Pear — ¼ piece
- Celery — 10 gr.
- Butter — 20 gr.
- Carrots — 50 gr.
- Flour — 20 gr.
- Olive oil — 10 gr.
- Refined vegetable oil — 100 gr.
- Dry white wine — 50 gr.
- Cream 33% — 70 gr.
- Garlic — 5 g.
- Cherry tomatoes for decoration — 1 PC.
- Parmesan cheese, grated — 5 oz.
- Salt, pepper — to taste
1. Scallops, rinse in cold water and dry on a paper towel.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil and chopped garlic, add salt, pepper and marinate the resulting sauce scallops for 20 minutes.
4. Pear clean, cut into fairly thin slices and fry in butter in a frying pan with non-stick coating on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
5. In another pan fry in vegetable oil, the scallops for 3 minutes on each side.
6. To prepare white sauce. On a hot pan, melt the butter and fry it for 1 minute the finely chopped mushrooms and celery, then add the flour and fry for a few minutes until the flour has become
7. In a small pan or ladle, heat the vegetable oil, grate the carrots into strips of medium thickness (like carrots
8. Assemble the dish. Put on a plate for 3-4 slices of baked eggplant, they put fried slices of pear, spread on top of the scallops and pour their sauce. Decorate the dish with strips of
- For frying delicate foods such as pear and scallops, use a non-stick pan. Flip fry the products on the other side of the most convenient cooking tongs.
- This dish is great served on the dinner plate with a small depression in the center (much like risotto), so the sauce will not spread across the whole plate, the dish will stay hot longer and look aesthetically pleasing.