European cuisine |
Lately, home baking is becoming increasingly popular, it’s an opportunity to create your own hands a delicious product made from natural and fine ingredients and to significantly diversify the diet. We offer to your attention the recipe is incredibly delicious and savory bread, cook that even the beginners.
Preparation: 30 min.
Excerpt: 45 min + 1 hour
Baking: 45 min.
- Wheat flour — 350 gr.
- Rye flour — 150 gr.
- Green olives pitted — 100 g.
- Water — 300 ml.
- Yeast 15 gr.
- Sugar or sugar powder — 1 tsp
- Salt — 1 tsp
1. Dissolve the fresh yeast in a small amount of water with sugar. Mix in large bowl all ingredients except olives. Knead the dough until homogeneous, elastic consistency.
2. Roll the dough into a ball, cover it with a clean towel and leave to rise for 45 minutes in a warm place without drafts.
3. After 45 minutes again knead the dough to release the bubbles, and roll it into a ball.
4. Open the dough and put in the middle of the crushed olives.
5. Again knead, knead it into a ball and place on a baking pan round shape with a low edge, sprinkle with flour.
6. Cover the dough and leave it to rise for 1 hour.
7. After 1 hour sprinkle surface of dough with flour and make a shallow cross-shaped incision. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 210°C for 45 minutes.
1. The use of a special ceramic form for baking bread Emile Henry is perfect for baking at home. A lid in the form of a cap handy to cover the dough during proofing — it is not injured and does not settle. During baking cover creates the effect of a traditional oven and helps the dough is cooked and not settled.
2. Instead of green olives, you can use black olives or other products to your taste: cheese, fried onions, greens, sun-dried tomatoes
3. To preserve a crisp after cooking, put the bread onto the steel grating, cover with a linen or cotton towel and leave in a cool place until cool.