European cuisine |
For best results, in cooking roast beef choose marbled beef is corn-fed vacuum-Packed (“Miratorg”, “Lipetsk marbled meat”, “Praymbif”), and quite Mature,
- Fresh beef — 2 kg.
- Vegetable oil — 50 ml.
- Garlic — 3-4 cloves
- Fresh rosemary and thyme — a few sprigs
- Salt, pepper — to taste
3. Put a piece of fried meat on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper on all sides, then put the garlic and herbs.
4. Heat the oven to 200 degrees on convection mode and put the baking pan with the roast in the center of the oven and leave for about 45 min. it is most Convenient to monitor the readiness of the meat by using a kitchen meat thermometer with probe. Gently insert the temperature probe into meat and watch as the temperature inside the piece reaches 60-65 degrees.
5. The roast beef is ready remove from the oven, wrap in foil and leave for 15-20 min.
6. Slice the roast beef thin pieces with a chef’s knife, place on serving dish, or use for sandwiches, appetizers, salads.