Photo of the dish: Kon Pulos
Pickled vegetables – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Time: 4 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 150 gr. young carrots cut in half
- 150 gr. green bean
- 150 gr. yellow bean
- 1/2 head red onion, cut with wedges
- Vegetables Blanch: keep carrots, yellow and green beans in boiling water, for about 2 to 4 minutes. Drain the water.
- Prepare the onion: soak red onions in cold water with ice, then transfer to a glass bowl for vegetables.
- Prepare the marinade: mix and then bring to a boil water, vinegar, salt, sugar, bay leaves, zest and lemon juice, peppercorns and coriander seeds.
Pour the marinade on the vegetables, then let cool for 4 hours or more.