Recipe author – Aina Garten (Ina Garten) – author of television projects, TV presenter, culinary writer
Fragrant crispy potato wedges can be served as a side dish for meat or fish or as a snack with dipping sauce. Potato tubers with peel are cut into long slices, mixed with spices and olive oil and baked. Rosemary, garlic and ginger will give them an unusual aroma and taste, and a golden crust will not leave anyone indifferent. A tasty and healthy alternative to french fries.
Time: 1 hour.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 large potato tubers for baking, with peel
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1.5 tsp coarse salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped ginger root
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash the potatoes with a brush, cut it lengthwise in half, and then cut each half into three lengths. For each tuber you get 6 long slices. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and with clean hands mix with olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic and rosemary to evenly coat the wedges. Spread the potatoes in one layer so that all the slices lay one cut down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, and after 20 minutes, turn the slices over another slice. Bake until lightly browned, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Sprinkle with salt and serve.