Mediterranean cuisine |
Octopus cooked in wine throughout the Mediterranean, but the Motherland of this dish is considered to be Spain. There is a little trick through which whimsical octopus meat turns hard and rubbery, but tender and very tasty. Today we reveal the secrets of Spanish chefs.
- Fresh octopus medium size 1 PC.
- Olive oil — 100 ml.
- Vegetable oil refined — 100 ml.
- Dry white wine — 100 ml.
- Salt — to taste
- Bay leaf — to taste
- Rosemary — to taste
- Garlic — 2-3 cloves
- Black pepper — to taste
- New potatoes — 300 gr.
- Fresh cauliflower — 300 g.
- Arugula fresh — 100 gr.
1. Wash the octopus and cut it into serving pieces.
4. Bake the octopus and potatoes in the oven for 45 min. at a temperature of 170 degrees. Potatoes put on a higher tier of the oven.
6. After 45 minutes check the potatoes for readiness (it should be soft). If the potatoes are not ready, leave it another 10-15 minutes in the oven. Octopus lay out of the baking dish with tongs into the pan and lightly fry until pink.
7. Put on a plate a fresh salad, she put the octopus, chopped into slices and baked potato and cauliflower. On top sprinkle the dish with ground black pepper.