Do you want to make breakfast special and make the children happily run into it? Then serve the fried eggs with vegetables in the form of crispy tacos. It turns out tasty, healthy and fun. Older children can make this breakfast themselves. In addition to scrambled eggs, grated cheese, grape tomatoes, green onions, shredded salad and salsa are popular ingredients in traditional tacos in corn pockets. If desired, you can sprinkle with sour cream and add black olives.
Time: 25 minutes
Amount: 8 tacos
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 8 crispy corn taco pockets
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp seasoning for tacos with salt or chili powder
- 2 tbsp. l unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. mixes of grated mexican cheeses
- 3-4 green onion feathers, chop
- 0.5 tbsp. salsa or taco sauce
- 1 tbsp. shredded lettuce romano or iceberg
- 0.5 tbsp. grape tomatoes, cut in half (large – in 4 parts)
- Sliced black olives and sour cream, served (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Heat the taco pockets on a baking sheet for about 5 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add seasoning for tacos and beat well with a fork. Heat a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter in a pan; when it foams and begins to bubble, add eggs and reduce to a minimum. Fry the eggs, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula to break them until they freeze, 3-4 minutes.
- Put in the center of each pocket for tacos about 2 tbsp. l scrambled eggs. Sprinkle a little cheese, green onion, lettuce and add a spoonful of salsa. Top with chopped grape tomatoes and serve with olives and sour cream if you use them.