Photo of the dish: Kon Pulos
Italian holiday sandwich – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Time: 20 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 Italian loaf (length 35 cm.)
- 230 gr. boiled Bologna sausage “Mortadella”, cut into slices
- 120 gr. Cacicolla dried ham, cut into slices
- 120 gr. Salami sausages, cut into slices
- 120 gr. dried prosciutto ham, cut into slices
- 120 gr. sharp Provolone cheese, cut into slices
- 2.5 tbsp. pickled jardinier vegetables (such as cauliflower, onions, celery, zucchini, carrots), cut into slices
- 1 tbsp. pitted olives (black and green)
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped canned peppadoes
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced lettuce romaine
- Cut the loaf in half lengthwise. Put mortadella, capicolla, salami, prosciutto on the bottom half, then provolone cheese.
- Stir in a bowl of jardigner vegetables with olives, peppers and olive oil. Remove the pulp from the upper half of the loaf to make a recess. Place the salad in the center of the recess and sprinkle the jardiniere with vegetables. Gently combine the two halves of the sandwich and cut in half twice.