Thin pizza made from wholesome wholegrain flour is covered with a fragrant tomato sauce, a viscous mixture of mozzarella and parmesan, juicy spinach and ricotta. Use low-fat ricotta and mozzarella to make pizza lighter and lower in calories. Put the ricotta already on the finished pizza, on top of the melted cheese. Top with fresh leaves of fragrant basil and enjoy a combination of three cheeses and herbs. From the specified number of ingredients, two oval pizzas are obtained.
Calories 410, total fat eleven g. saturated fats 5 g. squirrels twenty g. carbohydrates 56 g. cellulose 6 g. cholesterol 25 mg., sodium 530 mg., sugar 2 g.
Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 tbsp. baking flour + extra for work
- 1 tbsp. baked whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 sachet of active dry yeast
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano
- 4 plum tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 0.5 tbsp. fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp. grated semi-skimmed mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. l grated parmesan
- 1 packet (170 gr.) Of small spinach, steam, squeeze and chop coarsely
- 0.5 tbsp. low fat ricotta
- Torn fresh basil leaves for serving
- Grated red pepper flakes, (optional)
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour with 1/4 tsp. salt and make a depression in the center. Mix 1 and 1/4 tbsp. water with olive oil and yeast and pour into a depression in the flour. Knead soft, loose dough. Put it on a lightly floured board and knead until the dough is smooth, and when pressed with your thumb it should spring.
- Transfer to a bowl covered with a cooking spray, sprinkle a ball of dough with a cooking spray, cover and let stand until it doubles, about 1 hour. Divide the dough into 2 parts and form a ball from each part. Cover and let rest for another 30 minutes.
Combine oregano, tomatoes and garlic in a small skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue cooking by stirring and lightly grinding the tomatoes with a spatula until they release their liquid and the sauce becomes thick, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, salt, pepper and mix with basil.
- Pizza making:
Place two baking sheets in the oven and heat it to 260 ° C. Stretch or roll each piece of dough into a very thin layer and place each layer on a sheet of lightly floured parchment paper of the same size as the baking sheets that are heated in the oven (the dough will be oval). Rub each layer of dough with 1 tsp. olive oil, sprinkle 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper and gently transfer to hot baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread the sauce on each pizza base. Spread evenly, backing off about 1 cm from the edges, and then sprinkle with mozzarella, parmesan and spinach.
- Return the pizzas to the oven and continue to bake until the cake becomes crispy, and the cheese is melted and browned in places, 6-8 minutes, if necessary, swapping baking sheets. Remove from the oven and put ricotta on pizza, sprinkle with fresh basil. Sprinkle pizza with salt and red pepper flakes if you use it.