This delicious hearty noodle and tuna casserole in a velvety creamy sauce is fully cooked in only one dish, including the noodles themselves. It also contains champignons, green peas and grated cheddar. The components of the casserole do not require preliminary cooking and are laid out in layers as is, then they are filled with creamy sauce, and everything is baked until the noodles and mushrooms are ready. It turns out quickly and a minimum of dirty dishes. You will enjoy the combination of noodles, champignons, tuna and viscous cheese.
Time: 1 hour. 20 minutes.
Servings: 4 – 6
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 pack (340 gr.) Wide egg noodles
- 2 cans of 140 gr. canned white long-tuna tuna, drain and grind the fish
- 2.5 tbsp. lightly salted chicken stock
- 3/4 Art. fat cream
- 0.5 tbsp. sour cream
- 110 gr. cream cheese cream, room temperature (about 0.5 tbsp.)
- 1 tbsp. l Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 170 gr champignons, thinly sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1.5 tbsp. frozen green peas, thaw
- 220 gr soft cheddar, grated (about 2 tbsp; freshly grated)
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Generously sprinkle the bottom and the inner walls of the mold with a size of 22 x32 cm with a culinary spray.
- Mix chicken broth, heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese, mustard, green onion, 1.5 tsp in a large bowl. salt and a little freshly ground black pepper until a homogeneous mass without lumps of cream cheese.
- Place half of the noodles evenly on the bottom of the prepared dish. Sprinkle half pasta with tuna, mushrooms and green peas. Pour half of the broth mixture on top, then sprinkle 1 tbsp. Cheddar Repeat layers of remaining noodles, tuna, mushrooms and green peas.
- Cover the mold tightly with foil and bake until al dente, about 40 minutes. Remove the foil and evenly sprinkle the casserole with the remaining 1 tbsp. Cheddar Bake until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens a little, 10-12 minutes. Let the casserole stand for about 10 minutes and serve.