These tasty and healthy crab cutlets are baked in the oven, and they turn out so crispy on the outside, as if they were fried in a large amount of oil. All thanks to the large panko breadcrumbs in which the patties are crumbling and which need very little fat to become appetizingly crispy when baked. In addition to natural crab meat, the cutlets themselves include vegetable roasting of green onions, sweet and hot peppers, as well as spices and refreshing lemon peel. Cutlets are very juicy and low-calorie. Serve with light spicy yogurt sauce.
Calories 300, total fat 14 g. saturated fats 1 g. squirrels 29th g. carbohydrates 14 g. cellulose 2 g. cholesterol 170 mg., sodium 770 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 40 min
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 450 gr meat from crab claws, sort
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil (canola)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pod, chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp. l finely grated ginger root
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 Art. finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves + 18 whole cilantro leaves
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. Panko breadcrumbs or plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1/3 Art. skim thick greek yogurt
- 1 tsp hot chili sauce with garlic, for example, syrach, + additionally to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Sprinkle baking sheet with rapeseed oil.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add green onions, sweet peppers, jalapenos and fry until the pepper is slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and fry for another minute. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix the vegetable mixture with crab meat, zest and lime juice, cilantro, egg, 0.5 tbsp. breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise, and salt.
- Pour the remaining 0.5 tbsp. breadcrumbs on a plate. Form 8 cutlets from the crab mixture and carefully roll each in breadcrumbs and put on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the surface of the crab cutlets with a cooking spray to lightly coat them.
- Bake the patties until golden brown below, about 10 minutes. Carefully turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the remaining 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise and spicy sauce.
- Serve the patties, adding to each 0.5 tsp. yogurt sauce and a leaf of cilantro.
Excellent source: copper, phosphorus, protein, selenium, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin K, zinc
Good source: calcium, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, niacin, potassium, vitamin B6