Photo of the dish: Anthony Achilleos
Chicken wings in honey sauce with young peas – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Calories 478, total fat 28 g. saturated fats 8 g. squirrels 38 g. carbohydrates 17 g. cellulose 3 g. cholesterol 110 mg., sodium 577 mg., sugar – g.
Time: 40 min
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1350 gr. chicken wings, cut into joints into three parts, remove ends
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 350 gr young peas in pods, cut into long strips
- 1.5 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 lime (squeeze juice from one half of lime, cut into half the lime half)
- 2 tbsp. l honey
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Grease 2 baking sheets with olive oil.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl, add paprika, curry powder, ground cumin and 1/2 tsp. salt. Mix thoroughly and place on baking sheets in an even layer. Put the baking sheets in the oven and bake the wings for 15 minutes, then turn over, swap the baking sheets and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring lightly salted water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the peas and cook until the pods turn bright green and soft, about 1 min. Throw the peas in a colander and rinse under cold water, then transfer to a medium-sized bowl. Add 2 tsp. olive oil, 1/2 tbsp. l soy sauce, lime juice and mix.
- Mix in a large bowl 1 tbsp. l soy sauce with honey. Add wings and mix thoroughly. Arrange the chicken wings in plates and serve with young peas and lime slices.