Recipe author – Bobby dean (Bobby Deen) – TV presenter, restaurant manager, television cook
It’s hard to resist a fried chicken with a thick crispy crust. Everyone loves her, especially the children. But in addition to the divine texture and taste of fried chicken, you get a lot of harmful fat and extra calories. With this recipe you can cook crispy chicken breaded without frying – in the oven. She will be just as delicious and super crispy. Use chicken thighs for cooking. In contrast to white meat, after baking they turn out to be more juicy. For breading, take chopped corn flakes, and so that they stick well to the chicken, grease it with a mixture of yogurt, hot sauce and beaten egg whites.
Calories 146, total fat 3 g. saturated fats 1 g. squirrels eighteen g. carbohydrates 10 g. cellulose 1 g. cholesterol 71 mg., sodium 197 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 55 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 8 chicken and bone-free chicken thighs, trim all visible fat (approximately 0.7 kg.)
- 0.5 tsp homemade seasoning recipe see below
- 1/4 Art. nonfat yogurt or kefir
- 0.5 tsp hot sauce
- 2 egg whites
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 and 1/4 Art. chopped corn flakes
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 Art. garlic powder
- 1/4 Art. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Sprinkle a large cast-iron frying pan with a non-stick spray and heat over moderate heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with homemade seasoning. Combine yogurt, hot sauce, egg whites, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl and stir in the chicken to cover it on all sides.
- Pour the chopped corn flakes into another large bowl. Roll the chicken in crumbs, pressing them to stick, and then put in a pan and put in the oven.
- Bake until the chicken is baked and browned, or the meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the thigh should show 74 ° C, 40-45 minutes.
Combine salt, garlic powder and black pepper in a bowl and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months (1.5 tbsp. Seasoning).