Photo of the dish: Levy Brown
Carrot and radish sushi – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Time: 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 black radish, cut into strips
- Fillet of smoked red fish (salmon), cut into strips 1 cm wide.
- Wasabi or mayonnaise for application
- Nori seaweed for wrapping
For the sauce:
- 1/4 Art. soy sauce
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 2 tsp water
- A little thinly chopped orange zest
- Put several straws of carrots and black radish on the fish fillet. Roll the fillet into rolls. Lubricate the inside of the algae with mayonnaise or wasabi. Wrap rolls with seaweed. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
Mix soy sauce with water and orange juice in a bowl, add orange zest.
Serve sushi with carrots and radishes with cooked sauce.