Recipe author – Aina Garten (Ina Garten) – author of television projects, TV presenter, culinary writer
Photo of the dish: Quentin Bacon
Baked shrimp with sauce – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Time: 30 minutes.
Servings: 6 – 8
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 900 gr. (12 – 15 pcs.) Sea shrimp
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- 1/2 tbsp. hot sauce heinz
- 1/2 tbsp. ketchup heinz
- 3 tbsp. l table horseradish
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon, coarsely grate, for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Cook shrimp: preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Shrimp clear of shells and heads, remove dark veins. Put the shrimp on a baking sheet and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper, level. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the shrimp meat turns pink, about 8 – 10 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare the sauce: mix hot sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle shrimp with lemon zest and serve shrimp with sauce.