Photo of the dish: Kon Pulos
Baked buffalo wings with dip sauce of yogurt and blue cheese – a detailed recipe for cooking.
Calories 403, total fat 29th g. saturated fats 10 g. squirrels 28 g. carbohydrates 7 g. cellulose 1 g. cholesterol 111 mg., sodium 797 mg., sugar 5 g.
Time: 1 hour. 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1.4 kg chicken wings, cut into joints, remove the ends of the wings
- 4 stalks of celery, cut into large slices
- 4 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp. lightly salted chicken stock
- 1/2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. l paprika
- 2 tbsp. l (30 gr.) Butter
- 1 tbsp. l honey
For dip sauce:
- 3/4 Art. greek yogurt
- 1/4 Art. crumbled blue cheese with mold
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic, chop
- 1 tbsp. l nonfat milk (0.5% fat) or buttermilk
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and Freshly Ground Peppers
- Prepare dip sauce: mix yogurt, blue cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, milk and lemon juice in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and place in a cold place.
- Cook the wings: preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil. Place chicken wings in a deep pan, add 3 slices of celery, 3 slices of carrots, bay leaves, hot sauce, paprika, butter, honey, pour chicken broth and 1/2 cup water, bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until half cooked. , about 18 minutes. Put wings on a baking sheet and level in one layer.
- Put the wings in the oven and bake on both sides, until golden and crispy, 30-35 minutes. Meanwhile, continue to simmer the remaining sauce, until thickened, for about 15 minutes. Then remove celery, carrots and bay leaves from the sauce. Transfer the baked wings to the pan and mix with the remaining sauce.
Cut the remaining celery and carrots into strips, and serve with baked buffalo wings and dip sauce.