Instead of traditional beef, turkey minced meat is part of this meat sauce. Bolognese turns out to be more useful, but retains the very taste for which everyone loves it, because in addition to the minced meat, the ingredients are traditional for this dish: onions, carrots, celery, canned tomatoes. Everything is added to the pan one by one, fried and stewed. A special taste and aroma of the sauce will give a pinch of hot red pepper, bay leaf and sweet notes of fennel seeds. Serve the finished bolognese sauce on top of boiled pasta and enjoy.
Calories 652, total fat 22 g. saturated fats 4 g. squirrels 32 g. carbohydrates 80 g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol 101 mg., sodium 640 mg., sugar 17 g.
Time: 50 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 340 gr minced turkey
- 1/3 Art. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small stalk of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 Art. tomato paste
- 1/4 Art. chopped basil leaves
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- A pinch of grated red pepper flakes
- 2 cans of 800 gr. canned whole tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- A pinch of ground fennel seeds
- In a large electric skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Fry, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft but fry for about 8 minutes. Add the minced turkey, tomato paste, salt and red pepper flakes; fry, stirring, until the mixture turns dark red, about 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and their juices, breaking the tomatoes with a spoon into slices the size of one bite.
- Add bay leaf and fennel seeds. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, without lid, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens, about 1 hour. Remove bay leaf, sprinkle with basil, salt and serve bolognese sauce over the pasta.
Recipe for meat Lasagna “Bolognese” with mushrooms and ham.