This vinaigrette dressing is prepared very simply, but it has an incredibly rich complex flavor that is given to it by balsamic vinegar, garlic and honey. It is perfect for any salads. You can mix all the ingredients in a jar, tighten the lid tightly and store in the refrigerator, using every day in your salads. Shake the jar thoroughly before use.
Time: 5 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 whole clove of garlic, peeled
- 1/4 Art. balsamic vinegar
- 0.5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Crush a clove of garlic with the flat side of a knife. Add garlic to the rest of the ingredients in a jar or other sealed container. Close the lid, shake well and serve. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week..