A layered salad usually impresses with its presentation, so you need to prepare such an appetizer in a glass bowl so that you can see all the bright layers, or in half-liter jars with wide necks, if you make portioned options that you can take with you, for example, for work or for a picnic. This vitamin salad contains all the freshest, crisp spring ingredients: red onions, young herbs, radish, broccoli sprouts, asparagus. Lay out everything in layers, complement with freeze-dried green peas, boiled eggs and crispy fried almonds. And for dressing, a fermented milk mixture of yogurt, mayonnaise and grated parmesan with spices is best suited.
Calories 399, total fat 28 g. saturated fats 6 g. squirrels twenty g. carbohydrates nineteen g. cellulose 6 g. cholesterol 202 mg., sodium 426 mg., sugar 8 g.
Time: 55 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trim the ends and cut the stems into pieces of 2 cm.
- Half a small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. l white wine vinegar
- 0.5 tbsp. yogurt or kefir
- 0.5 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese (approx. 60 gr.)
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely grated
- 8 tbsp. small arugula (approximately 150 gr.)
- 6 radishes cut in half
- 1 tbsp. broccoli or alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tbsp. freeze dried green peas or green beans
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 0.5 tbsp. chopped almonds chopped
- Special equipment: one glass bowl with a volume of 3 liters. with straight walls or four cans with a wide neck with a volume of 480 ml. with covers
- In a small bowl, mix the onion with 2 tbsp. l vinegar and cold water and a large pinch of salt. Let it brew for at least 30 minutes, stirring the onion periodically. The onion will turn bright pink. Drain the marinade.
- Meanwhile, set the double boiler in a pot of boiling water. Add the asparagus and steam, until it becomes bright green and crisp-soft, 6-8 minutes. Lay out, lay the asparagus on a baking sheet and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, the remaining 1 tbsp. l vinegar, 0.5 tsp salt and a little black pepper.
- In a high glass bowl with a volume of 3 liters for one large salad or in 4 glass jars for individual salads, put the first layer with half of the whole arugula, then add the following layers: radish, half broccoli sprouts, green peas, pickled red onions, the remaining arugula, the remaining broccoli sprouts , asparagus and egg. Sprinkle with almonds. Salad can be collected, covered and refrigerated for 2 hours before serving.
If you cook one salad, then before serving, transfer it to a large bowl, mix with about half the dressing, salt and pepper to taste. If you are preparing portioned salads, add dressing to each jar, salt and pepper, cover and shake. Serve the remaining dressing on the table.