Recipe author – Alton Brown (Alton Brown) – TV presenter, famous chef, culinary writer, actor, cameraman
Instead of serving regular soy sauce, prepare a delicious, spicy dip sauce based on it, which is perfect for almost any Asian snack, be it tempura, rolls and Chinese dumplings. Rice vinegar will add a touch of sourness to the taste of the sauce, ginger – piquancy, sesame oil – warm nutty notes, and all this will bind a little sugar. Just shake all the ingredients in the jar and pour into the serving bowl.
Time: 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 0.5 tbsp. lightly salted soy sauce
- 1/4 Art. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. l finely grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. l chopped green onions
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Sahara
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Put all the ingredients in a jar, close the lid and shake well. Serve as a dipping sauce with tempura or Chinese dumplings.
Output: 1 tbsp.