If you are waiting for a crowd of friends to visit or decided to spend the evening watching a match, the thick cheese dip sauce is the best treat chili con keso. This deep Texas-Mexican cuisine is prepared from a large amount of processed cheese, which is melted with fried minced meat, chili peppers and tomatoes until a homogeneous mass is obtained that is conveniently scooped with chips. For minced meat, take uncooked raw sausages, and canned tomatoes and chili peppers. Place the finished chili con keso hot in the center of the table, spreading chips or dipping crackers around.
Time: 40 min
Amount: to a big company
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 450 gr chilled spicy sausages for breakfast (pork)
- 1 onion, diced
- 900 gr. cream cheese for example Velveeta
- 1 can (280 gr.) Canned chopped tomatoes with green chili peppers
- 2 cans of canned chopped chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pod, diced
- Chips for serving
- Fry the sausage and onions in a large non-stick pan, breaking the minced meat with a spoon. As soon as it is browned, drain a little fat.
- Dice the cream cheese and add together with the chopped tomatoes and green chili with all the juices in the pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring and bringing to a homogeneous consistency. Then add the diced jalapenos. Serve with crisps.