Recipe Author – Min Kwon – nutritionist, blogger
The combination of vegetables and fruits rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fiber, high-protein quinoa, chickpeas and avocados makes this salad hearty and balanced. Put mashed chickpeas and avocados seasoned with lemon juice in the center of the plate, and place the sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, strawberries, quinoa and crumbled feta in neat heaps. Enjoy a superb mix of flavors and textures. Chickpea and avocado purees can also be supplemented with mango, celery, cilantro or carrots. In addition to the salad, use it as a filling for sandwiches or dip sauce, dipping vegetables or crackers.
Calories 362, total fat 12 g. saturated fats 2 g. squirrels thirteen g. carbohydrates 51 g. cellulose 10 g. cholesterol 8 mg., sodium 135 mg., sugar 5 g.
Time: 15 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 can (425 gr.) Canned chickpeas without salt
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 Art. diced red onion
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. arugula
- 1/4 Art. chopped cucumber
- 1/4 Art. boiled quinoa
- 1/4 Art. thinly chopped strawberries
- 1/4 Art. thinly sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. l crumbled feta
- Balsamic sauce to drizzle (optional)
- Rinse the chickpeas and drain the water. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the chickpeas with avocado and mash roughly with a fork or masher for mashed potatoes. Add onions and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Shuffle.
- Serve 0.5 tbsp. chickpea salad on a plate with arugula, cucumbers, quinoa, strawberries, tomatoes, feta. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy it!
Set aside the remaining chickpea and avocado salad for another time.