This salad of fresh corn, sweet grape tomatoes, tender avocados and diced mozzarella cubes is literally filled with a bouquet of summer flavors and colors. Mix vegetables with a refreshing dressing of cilantro, extra virgin olive oil and lime juice and let it brew for at least 15 minutes so that the tastes blend and become brighter. Serve as an appetizer or as a side dish for fried meat or chicken.
Time: 25 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 ears of corn, cut grains (about 3 tbsp.)
- 0.7 kg grape tomatoes, cut in half (about 3 tbsp.)
- 450 gr diced mozzarella
- 2 medium diced avocados
- 1.5 tbsp. tightly laid fresh cilantro
- 0.5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- Mix the ingredients for dressing in a blender, adding 2 tsp. salt and black pepper to taste; beat until smooth. Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix with dressing. Let it brew for at least 15 minutes and serve or cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.