Canned food can be healthy, and this salad is proof of that. It is easy to prepare and very nutritious and tasty. The main ingredients of the salad are canned white beans, artichoke kernels and tuna. Everything is mixed with chopped red onion, celery and parsley and seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice. Let the salad sit in the fridge so that all tastes and aromas mix, and serve as a main course or snack. If you prefer an easier option, put the salad on a fresh arugula, if you need something more nutritious, make it a sandwich filling.
Calories 340, total fat eleven g. saturated fats 1,5 g. squirrels 22 g. carbohydrates 40 g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol twenty mg., sodium 780 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 55 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 can (425 gr.) Canned white beans, washed
- 1 can (425 gr.) Of canned artichoke cores, dry and cut into 4 parts
- 1 celery stalk, diced in small cubes
- 2 tbsp. l diced red onion
- 1 can (170 gr.) Canned tuna, chopped (drain the liquid)
- 3 tbsp. l extra virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 Art. chopped fresh parsley
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste. Mix gently and refrigerate for 45 minutes before serving.
Serve the salad on a pillow of lettuce with bread. Or, as an option, put the salad with arugula on a cut elongated bun, like a sandwich.