In this dish, boiled quinoa is perfectly combined with juicy spicy arugula, sweet-spiced baked vegetables, crispy pine nuts, parmesan chips, and all this in a wonderful dressing of melted butter and lemon juice. For the vegetable component, bake in the oven carrots, parsnips, nutmeg pumpkin and red onion, cut in identical pieces. It turns out unusually bright, tasty and healthy. It can be served as a salad, a side dish for meat or as a main vegetarian dish. Eat it warm or chilled and enjoy.
Time: 1 hour. 10 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1 tbsp. quinoa
- 110 gr. salted butter
- 3 cloves, minced garlic
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut lengthwise in half and cut into pieces of 2.5 cm.
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, cut lengthwise in half and cut into pieces of 2.5 cm.
- Half red onion, chopped in large pieces
- Half of the nutmeg pumpkin, peeled and peeled and chopped in large pieces
- Juice 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Art. pine nuts
- 170 gr small arugula
- 1 tbsp. parmesan chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Boil quinoa according to the recommendation on the package. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the butter and garlic in a small skillet over medium heat. Turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the carrots, parsnips, red onions and pumpkin on a large baking sheet with sides. Pour in half the garlic oil, sprinkle with salt and black pepper and mix to coat. Bake vegetables, stirring occasionally, until they are browned, 35-40 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour the other half of the garlic oil into a bowl (set aside a pine nut pan). Add lemon juice, a little salt and black pepper and beat with a whisk.
- Add the pine nuts to the shelving pan, put on low heat and fry, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown, 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Salad assembly:
Put arugula in a large bowl, then baked vegetables, dressing with butter, quinoa, pine nuts and parmesan shavings. Stir and serve the salad while still warm or at room temperature.