In this light, delicious salad, chicken is harmoniously combined with petiole celery, fried pecans and red grapes, thanks to which the salad was named in honor of the Napa Valley, a viticulture zone in California (USA). The salad is seasoned with mustard fermented milk ranch sauce and infused for several hours in the refrigerator so that all tastes and aromas mix well. Serve the salad chilled in lettuce.
Time: 35 minutes plus infusion time
The recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 220 gr diced chicken
- 0.5 tbsp. ranch refueling
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. pitted red grapes cut in half
- 1 tbsp. celery, diced
- 0.5 tbsp. chopped fried pecans
- 2 feathers of green onions, finely chopped
- Fresh lettuce leaves for serving
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing with mustard and mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, pecans and green onions. Add dressing and mix to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.