A combination of herring with pineapples gives a somewhat non-traditional taste. A variety of hard cheese and pickled cucumbers make it different each time. If you like to try something new, this salad is for you.
- 1 large, fatty herring
- 1 small onion
- 2 rings of canned pineapple
- 2 medium pickled cucumbers
- 2 eggs
- 70 g hard cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons canned corn
- Chop onions, pineapples and cucumbers. I used pickled cucumbers, canned in the summer, and the taste of the salad turned out to be slightly spicy. Combine everything in one cup and season with mayonnaise. Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Cut the herring fillet into small pieces, boil the eggs and cut in the same way. Cheese, it is better not to grate, but also cut into very small pieces. Then it absorbs mayonnaise less. Combine all salad ingredients and mix. If necessary, add mayonnaise.
- Let it brew salad. The next day, he seemed even tastier to me.