Complete the usual instant noodles with ground beef, fried with shiitake mushrooms in Asian spices, and Chinese cabbage bok-choy, and you will get an excellent dish, as from an Asian restaurant. And the highlight of this ramen will be topping of fried ginger and garlic and thin strips of hot fresno pepper. The noodles are very nutritious, nutritious and warming. Lovers of spicy will be delighted.
Calories 670, total fat 32 g. saturated fats 12 g. squirrels 34 g. carbohydrates 63 g. cellulose 4 g. cholesterol 75 mg., sodium 2550 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 30 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 450 gr low-fat ground beef
- 1 tbsp. l hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. l chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp. l chopped peeled ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1.5 tbsp. chopped shiitake mushroom caps (approximately 170 gr.)
- 4 bunches of small cabbage bok-choy, cut lengthwise into 4 parts
- 4 packs of 85 gr. instant noodles (preferably spicy), leave only 1 bag of seasoning
- 1 fresno chili pod, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- Mix ground beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, green onion, half ginger and garlic and 0.5 tsp each in a bowl. salt and black pepper. In a large frying pan over high heat, heat 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Add the beef mixture and fry, breaking pieces of minced meat, until it darkens, 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and fry, stirring for 1-2 minutes, until they wither. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Dry the pan and heat over the remaining 1 tbsp. Over medium heat. l oils. Add the remaining ginger and garlic and fry until golden brown, 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Pour 4 tbsp into a large pot. water and over high heat bring to a boil. Add bok choy and noodles along with seasoning from one bag. Cover and cook, stirring once, until the cabbage withers and the noodles are soft, about 4 minutes. Add the meat mixture to the pan and mix. Top up each serving with ginger and garlic mixture and chopped chili.