This elegant Italian pizza is baked from ready-made dough (homemade or purchased) and is perfect for a quick dinner on a weekday or as a snack that can be served to guests with white wine. To make the crust especially crispy, bake the cake on a heated stone (or inverted baking sheet) sprinkled with cornmeal. When the cake is browned, grease it with fragrant olive oil with garlic and rosemary and cover with ricotta and grated mozzarella. Once the cheese has melted, you can remove and garnish with fresh arugula, thin slices of prosciutto and parmesan chips. Parmesan is easiest to plan with a peeler.
Calories 642, total fat 34 g. saturated fats 10 g. squirrels 29th g. carbohydrates 63 g. cellulose 3 g. cholesterol 41 mg., sodium 1136 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 35 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 450 gr ready-made pizza dough, room temperature
- Premium flour, for work
- Corn flour, for sprinkling
- 4 tbsp. l extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 0.5 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 0.5 tbsp. low fat ricotta
- 1 tbsp. grated mozzarella
- 4 tbsp. small arugula
- 1 small shallots, thinly sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 80 gr. thin prosciutto slices
- Parmesan shavings for topping
- Place a stone for pizza or an inverted baking sheet in the oven and heat to 230 ° C.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a circle with a diameter of 30 cm. Transfer to a pizza shovel sprinkled with corn flour or another inverted baking sheet; transfer the dough to a hot stone for pizza or an inverted baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, mix in a bowl 2 tbsp. l olive oil with garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, grease it with a mixture of olive oil and top with ricotta and mozzarella. Return the pizza to the oven; bake until the cheese becomes golden and bubbly, for about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the arugula with shallots, lemon juice and the remaining 2 tbsp. l olive oil; salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pizza with arugula salad, prosciutto slices and parmesan chips. Cut into pieces serve.