The charm of these cakes is the simplicity of preparation and the opportunity to enjoy their rich strawberry taste all year round, as they are baked from strawberry jam. The basis of the bars is a quick dough of oatmeal, butter, flour and brown sugar. It will also be topping, and in the middle – a thick layer of strawberry jam. After baking, let the cake harden and cut it into square bars. You can take them with you for a snack or wrap the children in school.
Calories 177, total fat 7 g. saturated fats 4 g. squirrels 2 g. carbohydrates 28 g. cellulose 1 g. cholesterol eighteen mg., sodium 72 mg., sugar eighteen g.
Time: 1 hour. 20 minutes.
Amount: 24 tiles
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 220 gr salted butter (1 tbsp.), cut into pieces + extra to grease the mold
- 1.5 tbsp. premium flour
- 1.5 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 can (280 – 340 gr.) Strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Lubricate a rectangular shape with a size of 22×32 cm.
- Combine butter, flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Put half of the oat mixture in the prepared form. Spread strawberry jam on top. Sprinkle with the remaining oatmeal mixture and smooth slightly.
- Bake until golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely, and then cut into squares.