Pork loin without bone is cut into thick patties, rubbed with salt, black pepper and chopped fresh rosemary and grilled until tender and characteristic marks from the grill. Rosemary will fill the taste of grilled meat with its coniferous-spicy note, which even during cooking ignites the appetite. And for a side dish to pork cutlets, grill the escariol, cut into longitudinal halves, and add it with a salad of canned Lima beans, celery and red onions, seasoned with red wine vinegar.
Calories 470, total fat 26 g. saturated fats 6 g. squirrels 42 g. carbohydrates 22 g. cellulose 10 g. cholesterol 114 mg., sodium 578 mg., sugar 2 g.
Time: 30 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 natural pork cutlets without bones (2-2.5 cm thick; weighing 180-220 gr.)
- 1 can (425 g) canned lima beans, rinse
- 1 celery stalk, cut lengthwise in half and finely chopped
- Half a small red onion, cut in half and chop finely
- 3 tbsp. l red wine vinegar
- 1 large head of escariol, cut lengthwise into 4 parts, cut the root, but do not separate the stems
- 3 tbsp. l extra-virgin olive oil + extra to grease the grill
- 1 tbsp. l chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the grill to moderate heat. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the beans, celery, red onion, vinegar, 1/4 tsp. salt and a little black pepper; set aside.
- Sprinkle slices of escariol 1 tbsp. l olive oil, salt and pepper. Rub the patties on both sides with salt, black pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Spread the escariol and grilled pork. Fry the escariol until it charms and wilts in places, 1-2 minutes on each side. Grill pork until roasted and until cooked, 4-5 minutes on each side. Place on a baking sheet.
- Arrange the pork and escariol in plates and sprinkle with juices from the pan. Combine the bean salad with the remaining 2 tbsp. l olive oil, salt, pepper to taste and put on escariol.