For this simple Italian salad, you will need fresh mozzarella, a handful of fragrant basil leaves and the sweetest and ripe tomatoes you can find. Tomatoes and cheese are laid out on the dish in alternating slices and sprinkled with herbs. Sprinkle with aromatic olive oil and the elegant Mediterranean appetizer is ready. It is prepared in a matter of minutes and is great for serving guests who suddenly come. Great for the summer with a glass of white wine.
Calories 316, total fat 28 g. saturated fats 12 g. squirrels 15 g. carbohydrates 4 g. cellulose 1 g. cholesterol 54 mg., sodium 186 mg., sugar 3 g.
Time: 15 minutes.
The recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 700 gr. ripe peeled tomatoes
- 450 gr fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 – 1 tsp fine sea salt or fleur de sel
- 1/3 Art. basil leaves torn into thin strips
- 1/4 Art. extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes and cheese into 0.5 cm thick slices. Lay the salad on a serving platter or in separate plates, alternating the tomatoes and cheese so that there are 2-3 cups of tomato on each cheese slice. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil. Serve the salad at room temperature.