This recipe will help make classic beef stroganoff easier and healthier. In cooking, lean beef is used, part of which is replaced by mushrooms. They perfectly complement the beef taste and aroma and make it more saturated. And for the sauce, instead of traditional sour cream, use the same thick consistency, but less high-calorie low-fat Greek yogurt. Beef stroganoff is prepared in just half an hour and is perfect for a delicious everyday dinner as well as for a great Sunday lunch. Serve with whole grain egg noodles, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Calories 520, total fat fifteen g. saturated fats 3,5 g. squirrels 40 g. carbohydrates 51 g. cellulose 2 g. cholesterol 85 mg., sodium 560 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 35 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 450 gr steak top round or flank steak, finely chop
- 4 tsp rapeseed oil (canola)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 packs of 220 gr. mushrooms, wash, cut the legs and thinly cut the hats (about 5 tbsp.)
- 2 cloves, minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. l premium flour
- 2 tbsp. lightly salted beef broth
- 0.5 tbsp. dry red wine
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 Art. low fat greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. boiled whole grain egg noodles for serving
- 4 tsp chopped fresh parsley for serving
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat 2 tsp. oils. Add the beef and sauté until it is browned on all sides for about 5 minutes. Transfer the meat along with all the juices to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 tsp in a frying pan over medium heat. oils. Add the onion and fry, stirring, until it becomes soft and transparent, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and garlic and fry, stirring, until the mushrooms become soft and release most of their liquid, about 5 minutes. Return the beef and juiced juices to the pan and mix with mushrooms and onions. Sprinkle with flour and mix to coat.
- Add the beef broth, wine, salt and black pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until liquid thickens and evaporates a little, 5 minutes. Stir in the yogurt and cook another 1 minute. Put the beef stroganoff over the noodles and sprinkle with parsley.
Excellent source: copper, folic acid, iron, manganese, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, potassium, protein, riboflavin, selenium, thiamine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin K, zinc
Good source: fiber, magnesium