This quick recipe for stuffed conkiglion shells with ricotta will captivate you with its simplicity, and your loved ones with wonderful taste. Now you do not have to pre-cook pasta shells. Take them directly from the packaging and fill them with the filling! Ricotta filling with parmesan and mozzarella is also easy to prepare: all the ingredients are simply mixed in a bowl. The easiest way to fill the shells from a pastry bag. And for baking, use the purchased marinara sauce. Shells literally drown in it, the cheese filling warms up and becomes appetizingly malleable, and the pasta itself becomes tender right in the oven.
Time: 1 hour. 30 minutes.
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 340 gr large pasta shells
- 2 cloves, minced garlic
- 1 large egg
- 450 gr ricotta
- 0.5 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 220 gr semi-fat grated mozzarella (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tbsp. l fresh chopped parsley
- 1 can (680 gr.) Of marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Combine garlic, egg, ricotta, parmesan, 0.5 tbsp in a large bowl. mozzarella, 2 tbsp. l parsley, a large pinch of salt and a little freshly ground black pepper. Transfer the mixture to a plastic bag on a ziplock and cut off a corner to make a hole with a diameter of 0.5 cm.
- Lay out 0.5 tbsp. marinara sauce to the bottom of a baking dish measuring 22 x32 cm. and evenly distribute. Fill the shells with ricotta mixture and spread them with its holes up in the baking dish. Cover with the remaining sauce and 1.5 tbsp. water.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil, sprinkle the shells with the remaining 1.5 tbsp. and bake mozzarella until almost all the liquid has evaporated and the cheese is browned, for about another 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley before serving.