To prepare this dish, it is better to use dried leftover rice, boiled yesterday or the day before. But if you have to cook fresh rice, spread it on a baking sheet and let it dry in the refrigerator. Fried rice is adored for its pleasant crunchiness, and it will turn out even more crunchy if you fry it on a baking sheet in an oven at high temperature. When the rice mixed with Asian spices is browned, a few minutes before cooking, add the peeled shrimp and beaten eggs to it. Sprinkle the finished dish with hot sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy.
Time: 45 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 tbsp. boiled rice (preferably dried residues)
- 300 gr medium shrimp, peeled from shells, tails and intestinal veins
- 3 large eggs whipped
- 5 feathers of green onions, white parts separate from green, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated on a coarse grater
- 3/4 Art. frozen green peas, thaw
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tbsp. l finely grated ginger
- 1/4 Art. vegetable oil
- 1/4 Art. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. l spicy rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. l sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds and siraca sauce, served
- Preheat the oven to 245 ° C.
- Combine rice, white and light green slices of chopped green onions, carrots, green peas, garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in a large bowl until rice is completely covered. Put on a baking sheet and bake until the rice starts to fry at the edges, about 15 minutes.
- With a metal spatula, mix the rice on a baking sheet, scraping off all the sticky pieces. Pour the eggs over the rice and lay the prawns. Continue baking until the shrimp and eggs are ready, another 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and the remaining green onions and arrange the rice with shrimp in four plates. Serve with siraca sauce.