The creation of this dish was inspired by Italian spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce, only it is prepared with an Asian character. Instead of spaghetti, instant noodles, and in the composition of meatballs along with minced pork, ginger, garlic, green onions, soy sauce and a little sugar, which will emphasize the taste of the minds. The meatballs are baked in the oven, and then stewed in tomato sauce for several minutes until they become firm and juicy. Stir in the brewed noodles and enjoy.
Calories 595, total fat 22 g. saturated fats 5 g. squirrels 24 g. carbohydrates 75 g. cellulose 8 g. cholesterol 92 mg., sodium 978 mg., sugar 0 g.
Time: 40 min
Recipes use volumetric containers with the volume:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3 packs of 85 gr. instant noodles (no seasoning bags needed)
- 220 gr lean pork mincemeat
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil + optional to grease
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 5 cm. Ginger root, peel
- 1 bunch of green onions, cut into pieces of 2.5 cm.
- 1 and 1/4 Art. panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sahara
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (400 gr.) Canned grated tomatoes
- Place the wire rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Combine garlic, ginger and green onions in a food processor and chop; transfer half the mixture to the pan. Add breadcrumbs to the food processor, 1 tbsp. l soy sauce, 0.5 tsp sugar and egg; beat to evenly distribute. Add minced pork; mix to evenly distribute.
- Form 20 small meatballs and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the meatballs are hard, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tbsp. To the pan with the garlic mixture. l vegetable oil. Fry over medium heat, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes remaining 2 tbsp. l soy sauce and 0.5 tsp. Sahara. Cook, stirring, until thick, 5 minutes. Stir in 1.5 tbsp. water. Add meatballs and reduce heat to moderately weak; simmer until cooked for another 8-10 minutes.
- Brew the noodles in hot water for 4-5 minutes, then drain the water. Add to the pot with meatballs and mix to evenly coat the sauce. Arrange on plates and serve.