The easiest recipe for potato crumbs at home. Potato tubers are baked in skins, and before serving, they are cut, opened and supplemented with a piece of butter. Serve with sour cream and chives. If you wish, you can sprinkle baked potatoes with crumbled fried bacon – it will be even tastier! It can be served as a side dish for meat, as a snack or a hearty snack.
Time: 50 minutes
Recipes use volumetric containers with a volume of:
1 cup (st.) – 240 ml.
3/4 cup (st.) – 180 ml.
1/2 cup (tbsp.) – 120 ml.
1/3 cup (st.) – 80 ml.
1/4 cup (st.) – 60 ml.
1 tablespoon (tbsp.) – 15 ml.
1 teaspoon (tsp) – 5 ml.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 4 small potato tubers russet
- 2 tbsp. l extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse or sea salt + optionally to taste
- 1 bunch of chives (about 30 gr.)
- 0.5 tbsp. sour cream
- 60 gr unsalted butter
- 2 strips of bacon, fried and crumbled, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes with olive oil, salt and black pepper to completely cover the tubers. Put on a baking sheet and bake until soft when piercing with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and salt generously. Fill a medium-sized bowl with ice water. Put chives into boiling water and cook until bright green, about 30 seconds. Immerse the onion immediately in ice water to fix the color. Squeeze out all the water from the chives and chop it coarsely. Put in a blender with sour cream. Beat until a smooth green sauce is obtained; salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Or thinly chop the chives and mix in the sour cream; salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise and then across. Move the sides to reveal the tuber. Evenly divide the butter into tubers and serve with sour cream. Sprinkle with slices of fried bacon if desired.