Red fish in a creamy cheese sauce will be a great snack for the festive table, including the New Year’s. Trout will be very good as the main ingredient. But for lack of such, you can use any other.
- 0.5 kg of trout
- 2 large onions
- 300 ml cream 33-38% fat
- 200 g hard cheese
- cooking oil
- salt to taste
- a pinch of ground pepper mixture
- small bunch of dill
Cooking fish in sauce:
- Rinse the red fish fillet with water, let it drain and dry with a towel. Cut it into small cubes.
- Chop onions into half rings or a quarter rings, grate the cheese.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan, heat and put onions. Fry it until soft, stirring occasionally. Put pieces of fish to the onion and mix again. Cook together for 2 minutes.
- Pour the cream and onion over the fish with salt, salt and pepper, mix and cook until you get the desired sauce density. Fat cream will thicken when heated.
- Arrange the fish in portioned forms, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese melts at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- When serving, sprinkle fish with finely chopped dill. Enjoy your meal and with the upcoming holidays!