Such a simple and tasty snack made of crab sticks can be quickly prepared for a regular dinner, or you can design it in the original way and include it in the menu for the festive table.
- 200 g large crab sticks (1 pack)
- 3-4 eggs
- 100 g of any cheese
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons of mayonnaise
- dill greens for decoration
How to cook an appetizer of crab sticks:
- Sticks should be removed from the freezer in advance and allowed to thaw.
- Boil and clean the eggs. Grate them on a coarse grater. For festive decoration, separate the squirrels from the yolks and grate in different cups.
- Grate cheese on a fine or medium grater. Wash the garlic, dill, dry and chop finely.
- In the mayonnaise, squeeze the garlic through a press and mix well. Put the grated eggs and cheese there, stir. For the festive option, lay out only the squirrels in mayonnaise.
- Unroll the crab stick and grease with cheese and egg filling. Leave the very edges free from the filling so that it does not squeeze out. Gently wrap the wand.
- For a festive occasion, grease it thinly with mayonnaise on top and roll it in grated yolk. Sprinkle with chopped dill.