Middle Eastern Cuisine |
At the same time, tazhin is also called the ceramic dishes traditional for the Maghreb countries, and the surprisingly delicious dishes that are prepared in it. We bring to your attention the author’s recipe for tajine – roast quail stuffed with dried fruits, nuts and pineapple in
GrauperaTajine “Tunisian Night”. Exclusive author’s recipe.
Time for preparing:
40 – 45 minutes
GrauiperaTajine ECO, 2.25 L, ceramic
- Quail – 3-4 pcs.
- Pineapple (fresh or canned) – 250 gr.
- Dried apricots – 50 gr.
- Prunes – 50 gr.
- Chili pepper (mix) – 30 gr.
- Juice of one lemon for sauce – 50 ml.
- Juice of one orange – 50 ml
- Mandarin -3 pcs.
- Honey -1 tbsp. l
- Cashew -30 gr.
- Pistachios – 30 gr.
- Almonds peeled – 30 gr.
- Olive oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l
- Butter -1 tbsp. l
Spices and seasonings:
Zira, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, allspice, turmeric, cloves, ginger, green cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, mint.
1. Lightly heat all the spices in a dry pan, then grind them in a mortar or grind in a coffee grinder. (When making a mixture of spices and spices, focus on your taste and individual tolerance of the ingredients).
2. Pineapple cut into cubes and mix with dried fruits and nuts, add 1 tsp. spices, honey, lemon and orange juice, 1 tbsp. l olive oil.
3. Fry whole quail carcasses in a well-heated frying pan in a mixture of butter and olive oil until golden brown. Cool a little and stuff with part of the prepared mixture of dried fruits with nuts.
We collect tazhin:
1. Add 50 ml of water to the bottom of the tazhin, spread the leftovers
2. Cover the tazhin with a lid and put the simmer on the stove for minimum heat for 30–40 minutes.
1. Tajine is specially designed in such a way as to keep the temperature well, therefore, after it has warmed up, it is necessary to adhere to the average temperature and, if possible, do not open the Tajine during cooking.
2. Also, thanks to the design of the lid, all dishes, almost without exception, should be allowed to “rest” with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. after removing from the fire, during this time your dish will have time to absorb the aromas as much as possible and acquire a unique, unique taste.
3. The dish is cooked in brand name tagine Graupera.
Nadezhda Slavutskaya – recognized expert in Middle Eastern culinary, deli and culinary, author and project manager Food & fashion, leading culinary workshops and a participant in popular cooking programs on radio and television.
Nadezhda SlavutskayaExpert in Morocco and the culinary of the Maghreb countries
The author’s recipe for tajin “Tunisian Night” was compiled exclusively for the site PosudaMart.ru. Copying text or photographs in whole or in part is a violation of the Law of the Russian Federation “On Copyright and Related Rights”!