Middle Eastern Cuisine |
GrauperaTajine “Carthage”. Exclusive author’s recipe
We are glad to present you a recipe
Time for preparing:
GrauperaTajine ECO, 2.25 L, ceramic
boiled ice creamin own juice – 250 gr.
- Headless tiger prawns (peeled) – 250 gr.
- Lamb sausages “Mergez” – 4 pcs.
- Pitted olives -50 gr.
- Chili Pepper Mix – 30 gr.
- Juice of one lemon for sauce
- Mutti pizza tomato sauce with basil – 1 can
- Pickled onions – 30 gr.
- Garlic -3 cloves
- Olive oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l
- Butter -1 tbsp. l
Spices and seasonings:
Zira, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, allspice, turmeric, cloves, ginger, green cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, mint.
1. Heat all the spices in a dry pan and grind them in a mortar or grind in a coffee grinder. (When making a mixture of spices, focus on your taste and individual tolerance of the ingredients.)
2. Put the prepared tomato sauce from the jar in a bowl, add spices, lemon juice, olive and melted butter to taste, crush 3 cloves of garlic, add salt to taste (I recommend putting another teaspoon of sugar) and 50 ml. water, mix everything and put this sauce on the bottom of the tagine.
3. Roast lamb sausages “Mergez” on a very hot
We collect tazhin:
1. Put the “Mergez” sausages on the edges of the tazhin on the sauce.
2. Put mussels and shrimp in the center of the tajine, pour plenty of lemon juice and add olives, onions and finely chopped chili peppers.
3. Cover the tazhin with a lid and set the dish to simmer on the stove at a very low temperature for 25-30 minutes.
1. The tazhin is specially designed so as to keep the temperature well, therefore, after it has warmed up, adhere to the average temperature and, if possible, do not open the tazhin during cooking.
2. Also, thanks to the design of the lid, all dishes, almost without exception, should be “rested” with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. During this time, your dish will have time to absorb aromas and acquire a unique, unique taste.
3. The dish is cooked in brand name tagine Graupera.
Nadezhda Slavutskaya – recognized expert in Middle Eastern culinary, deli and culinary, author and project manager Food & fashionleading culinary
Nadezhda SlavutskayaConnoisseur of Morocco and Middle East culinary
The author’s dish “Tajir Emira” is compiled exclusively for the site PosudaMart.ru. Copying text or photographs in whole or in part is a violation of the Law of the Russian Federation “On Copyright and Related Rights”!