Middle Eastern Cuisine |
PosudaMart presents a new recipe for delicious Moroccan tajine, which was created for us by an expert in Middle Eastern cuisine and a talented culinary specialist Nadezhda Slavutskaya. Tazhin – roast rabbit with vegetables, a very delicate, diet dish for those who want to please themselves with a light and nutritious dish with a charming aroma of the East. Exclusively at PosudaMart!
Graupera“Tajine Emir.” Exclusive author’s recipe
Time for preparing:
2 to 3 hours.
GrauperaTajine ECO, 2.25 L, ceramic
- Hip of a rabbit -2 pcs.
- Pumpkin – 250 gr.
- Celery Root – 100 gr.
- Baby potatoes or coarsely chopped regular – 300 gr.
- Kenyan beans -100 gr.
- Chili Pepper Mix – 30 gr.
- Juice of one lemon for sauce -50 ml.
- Juice of one orange -50 ml.
- Olives – 50 gr.
- Kumquat -3 pcs.
- Honey -1 tbsp. l
- Pumpkin seeds -30 gr.
- Almonds peeled -30 gr.
- Olive oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l
- Butter -1 tbsp. l
Spices and seasonings:
Cinnamon stick (1 pc.), Zira, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, allspice, turmeric, cloves, ginger, green cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, mint.
1. Lightly heat all the spices in a dry frying pan, then grind them in a mortar or grind in a coffee grinder. (When making a mixture of spices and spices, focus on your taste and individual tolerance of the ingredients).
2. Cut celery root and pumpkin into large cubes and fry in a dry pan to give them a brighter color for 2-3 minutes. Separately, for the same purpose, fry kumquat.
3. Fry the rabbit meat in a well-heated frying pan in a mixture of butter and olive oil until golden brown.
4. For citrus sauce, squeeze in one container and the juice of lemon and orange, heat it in the microwave for about 1 minute. to become warm, add honey, olive and melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the spice mixture and salt to taste, mix well.
We collect tazhin:
1. Add 50 ml of water and citrus sauce to the bottom of the tajine, top with pumpkin and celery, potatoes, Kenyan beans.
2. On top of the vegetables, lay the fried rabbit thighs, and spread the kumquat on the edges, add finely chopped chili peppers, nuts, seeds, and a cinnamon stick in the center.
3. Cover the tazhin with a lid and put the dish on the stove to simmer with minimal heat for a period of 2 hours.
1. Tajine is specially designed in such a way as to keep the temperature well, therefore, after it has warmed up, it is necessary to adhere to the average temperature and, if possible, do not open the Tajine during cooking.
2. Also, thanks to the design of the lid, all dishes, almost without exception, should be allowed to “rest” with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. after removing from the fire, during this time your dish will have time to absorb the aromas as much as possible and acquire a unique, unique taste.
3. The dish is cooked in brand name tagine Graupera.
Nadezhda Slavutskaya – recognized expert in Middle Eastern culinary, deli and culinary, author and project manager Food & fashionleading culinary
Nadezhda SlavutskayaConnoisseur of Morocco and Middle East culinary
The author’s dish “Tajir Emira” was compiled exclusively for the site PosudaMart.ru. Copying text or photographs in whole or in part is a violation of the Law of the Russian Federation “On Copyright and Related Rights”!